Hello dears! Happy Friday!!
I hope you're doing well, any nice program for the weekend? Today I have for you a new shade called Life is a Freeride, from the latest Essence LE Snow Jam. This is a gorgeous and intensely pigmented teal shimmer, that is a one coater! It is the thick side, but it applies nicely and it goes were you want it. For the picture I'm wearing two coats with Seche vite on top, and I had a little shrinking :( that is what you see and not tip wear.


I'm a little fed up with shrinking. It happens to me so very often and it's due to seche vite. I usually take the pictures as soon as I paint my nails, so it is not noticeable, but today I took the picture later and the result is you can see the tips of my nails peeping under the polish.
I'm trying other top coats but haven't found one that please me yet. Any suggestions?

Please, don't be shy and let me know your thoughts!
Love,
Nati


Enhanced by Zemanta