Hello my dears! You might know by now I have a crush for Chanel makeup. But this is not new in my life. In fact it's been several years I buy Chanel makeup products despite the fact they're very, very expensive for my standard (yes, remember I'm cheap, I carry a bunch of discount coupons in my purse and I'm ALWAYS sniping discounts and offers). I treat my Chanel makeup like family jewellery, always place the cases in their velvety pouches, and only pull these baby's out of their boxes for special occasions. Well, there's one exception to that is my Premier Régard quad, which I use mostly every day, and a lipgloss in 277 Pensée that is my go to lipgloss during Spring and Summer.

Today I want to share with you a look I did with my beloved purple shaded palette from Chanel Les 4 ombres 08 Vanités. this was the first Chanel makeup item I bought years ago. I can't remember exactely when I got it but It should have been some when in 2005 or so.

Les 4 Ombres 08 Vanités





For this look I used:
- Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion 
- CHANEL Quadra Eye Shadow 08 Vanités
- Essence eye pencil in 02 China Girl from the Oz the Great & Powerful Collection
- Nyx Doll eye Mascara Volume
- Sigma brushes E55 (Eye shading), E30 (Pencil brush), E40 (Tapered blending)
Do you like purple eyeshadows? Do you have any favorite purple eye shade? I love to know your thoughts!
Love,
Nati
Enhanced by Zemanta