Hello my dears! Happy Friday to you all! Any nice plans for the weekend?
I'm still working on Saturdays and a little bit on Sundays too, to have my final paper done. But I take most of the Sunday off to share with my family.
Well, anyway, now that I've bored you to death with my home news, let's talk about makeup!!! remember I've recently show you a deal I got at Illamasqua's, and today I'd like to show you the lipgloss in Move, because it is a very pretty shade!



I love this lipgloss, because it is not sticky at all, it's nicely opaque (as oppose to sheer) and it's sooooo shiny! Plus is a pretty shade of pink. It is a medium rose pink that leans a little to blue, but not too much that it clashes with my complexion. I have many lipglosses, but none of the same shade and coverage. I really like it. I guess my "matte-lip-spring" is over! I'm loving glossy lips again this summer!

Illamasqua lipgloss in Move

Illamasqua lipgloss in Move
What do you think about the shade? So, what about you? matte or glossy lips for Summer?
Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Nati