I haven't splurged in a high-end eye palette since last Fall when Dior 5 couleurs Trafalgar won my heart, so I would say I have been quite a good girl ;) I suppose I do not really need another Chanel quad... oh who am I kidding?
This baby was sitting on the box with items on sale and you don't leave a limited edition Chanel quad on sale sitting in a box, you jus pick it! I HAD TO pick it.  It is a gorgeous and unique combination of shades that makes it simply irresistible!

Tissé fantaisie was a limited edition quad launched in the past Spring collection, which is described as a mix of “pink coral, white satin, pale green satin, and intense brown". All the new Chanel quads are so much more pigmented than the old formulation, I'm delighted! 




I simply adore this palette, I think it is the most versatile quad from Chanel I own. In fact the colours compliment each other but each colour could be the star of a look. I love the satin finish of them, it is my favourite finish, matte shadows are great for the crease, but they can look harsh on my lids. I also like the fact thatit is not a typical "Spring" coloured palette, but the colours are wearable year-round.

To see great swatches and description of the colours for this gorgeous palette you can visit Christine's blog here.

This is the first look I've come up with Tissé Fantaisie:






For this look I used:

- Chanel Eyeshadow Quad in 236 Tissé Fantaisie
- NYX retractable eyeliner black
- NYX eyebrow cake powder
- Estée Lauder Little Black Primer
- NYX Doll Eye Mascara

Face:
- Chanel Poudre univerelle 22 Rose claire

Lips


What do you think about Tissé Fantaisie? Do you like palettes with an unexpected combination of shades? Let me know your thoughts!

Love,
Nati